Goal setting: How to become a better surfer, even if you don’t live close to the beach

92% of new year’s resolutions fail, but there is a simple way to actually still make the odds work for you Just 8% of people achieve their new year’s resolutions (goal setting) according to a recent Forbes article. Approximately 80% of resolutions fail by the second week of February, so the odds are against you. This article is here to[…]

Read more