Improve your paddling in your home – FREE cheat sheet with videos

Surfing is 80% paddling – you should get better at it

I like to say that 80% of your surfing will be paddling and the other 20% will actually be surfing on the waves. When you learn proper paddling mechanics you will start to have a lot more fun, need less effort to get into waves and improving your overall wave count in the process.

For anyone thinking they’ve already maxed out their surfing (and paddling) ability, don’t be a fool. Learn how to paddle properly so you can find more confidence in the water and get yourself into bigger waves. Could you do what this guy does?

To get to the level you see above, we will have to start from the beginning.

 

Better paddling at home in 5 minutes

Noodle arms suck. They hurt, yes. But they also effectively end your session after diminishing your performance after a period of paddling. Some surfers have greater endurance than others, but we’ve all run into the familiar spaghetti arm fatigue at least once.

Incorrect paddling posture is one of the main reasons we get tired too fast sometimes. Something as simple as the proper posture will help you exert better paddling power as efficiently as possible, taking the unnecessary strain off your arms.

Access my cheat sheet here to better your paddling home in 5 minutes:

  • understand what mistakes you are currently making with your paddling
  • learn the correct form with videos
  • practice them at home using simple to follow drills

 

Piece by piece, I’ve deconstructed the paddling sequence for you, using everything from drills to worksheets to make your paddling more efficient and effortless. You can now access all of this wisdom in a 15 day email sequence, complete with videos.  

Paddling email example with special drill

Get reminders and nudging to actually improve, not just read blog posts

Downloading the worksheet will not help you if you don’t do the exercises. To help you follow through, I have also put together some email reminders to help you do the drills.

The science behind paddling practice

Making your paddling more consistent and reliable starts with a solid foundation. From there, we can drill with simple exercises and eventually focus on specific techniques that can make your paddling effortless. Finally, the time has come for you to piece all those movements together for one fluid movement you can perform from muscle memory. This is when we drill in the entire movement.

Here is your chance to download the paddling cheat sheet and videos.


Do you know what is the number 1 thing holding back your progress in surfing?


Takes 2 minutes

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *